Friday, August 24, 2007

Week's end challenge

TGIF! As the weekend approaches, challenge yourself to write down at least 5 good things from this passed week...even if one of them is simply that it is finally Friday. :)

Here are my week's blessings:
  1. New creative outlet in blogging (aren't you lucky!?)
  2. Wild turkeys are helping to turn over my mulch beds (hey, their little feet are better than any rake!)
  3. Fall color has already hit a Liquidambar and my Maples (autumn is so close!)
  4. I was able to help out a friend who is more than always there for me
  5. God keeps testing me and I'm still hanging on

**BONUS: and It's Friday!!!

Have a safe and delightful weekend!

1 comment:

feather anne said...

My five from last week...

Opportunity to getaway for a few.
Built 3 websites.
Maintained a low level of stress w/ family.
Fun new projects w/ EM.
Actually exercised.

OK, so maybe not all blessings exactly, but my Friday Five successes! LOL

hit counter">