Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fully Focussed

"Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed."
-1 Peter 1:13-

A few friends reminded me recently that I am the only one who has to answer to God for the things I did during my life, and that I am the only one who has control over how I handle things and live my life even in the worst of times. God knows that I love Him. I cannot stop living in a life reflective of Him, or put that life on hold, because I am between ending and beginning, waiting for direction. Finally, happiness here is nothing compared to the happiness and peace I will be rewarded with through Jesus Christ and the salvation He is saving for me.

I am thankful I have friends that are able to hear God's messages for me and pass them along. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are indeed a blessed woman.

hit counter">