Monday, November 12, 2007

Even Mondays have blessings



I know sometimes Monday's can seem daunting, especially for a work week, but even Mondays have blessings to count. Although, sometimes it is sort of relieving when a Monday is "survived" and the light of Tuesday is around the corner. Mondays are like ripping off the band aid, a bittersweet beginning to the week. Mondays mark the end of the weekend, but they also offer the availability of time left in the week to be productive and prepare for another weekend. :)

Here are the blessings I count tonight:
  1. Spur of the moment dinner plans with friends and fun kids.
  2. I'm feeling much better with my sinus bug/allergy thing of late.
  3. My puppy snuggled all cozy this morning and the air was crisp and chilly.
  4. A dear friend helped me AGAIN to complete a project I began.
  5. My new lifestyle continues to be rewarding and I'm finding renewed energy and a positive outlook as a result.
  6. God forgives if you ask nicely. :)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this post, but maybe its cause I am your friend that helped, so I feel loved! Oh wait, I am also your last minute dinner plans. Wow, what a boost of self-esteem! Love you too!!!

hit counter">